Sunday, August 24, 2008

the best cd ever!



Ok, I'm officially sick of Raffi. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy, corner grocery store is a staple in our house. However, I listened to it all though my childhood on my Sears record player, then passed it on to my first child, now four and a half, and then to my second. Now after 28 years of devotion, I am ready for a change.

This past week we went to Vancouver and did our usual visit to Kidsbooks. And that's where I found it, the savior to any parents ears who might actually want to enjoy the music their kids keep playing over and over again. Snacktime, the best cd ever to come into the hands of a weary parent. Songs like Pollywog in a Bog and Humungous Tree and Here Come the Geese not only had our son and daughter, yes the baby has rhythm, dancing, it also left us laughing. Thank you Barenaked Ladies!

No comments: