Thursday, February 5, 2009

Contest!


Well, the baby fair is fast approaching and I am really excited about this event and to be part of it. It is going to be in Nanaimo February 28- March 1st and there will be lots of great exhibitors, baby photo contests and Main Stage talks, which I will be doing two of (more about that later). So I have in my hand two weekend passes that I'm giving away! All you have to do is make a comment on my blog to enter to win. Contest starts Friday February 6, 2009 at 9:00am and ends Friday February 13 at 9:00pm. We'll draw names and announce the lucky winners. Good Luck and thanks for reading!

6 comments:

Tall Tree Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tall Tree Photography said...

sorry, i don't know what i did to my previous post... anyway, please enter me:-) and good luck with the baby fair!

christina at bamboletta said...

please enter me too! the baby fair is going to be great :)

Anonymous said...

Baby, Baby, Baby....

Marci@Zinc said...

Looking forward to meeting you this weekend and heck, am happy to throw in my hat for the draw as well! :) Great blog pics.

Anonymous said...

hey there
i've tried a few times to leave a comment with no luck, but here goes again...
can't be there for the baby fair, but i love a contest nonetheless!