Tuesday, March 10, 2009

magic hands



Thanks to my mum who gave me some money to put towards some self-care, I went for a massage tonight. I realized a couple of weeks ago that it was time to start taking better care of myself. There is a woman here locally, Kristin Lang of Belly Love, who I believe to have magic hands. There is something about having the opportunity to be able to be fully cared for, undivided, for an hour. No one expects anything from you, no one needs anything in return. This is a time for just you. What is even better is when that person caring for you is not only skilled in what they do, but also carries a beautiful energy with the work they are doing. I realized tonight how much I needed that massage and how now because of it, I truly feel like I can give back to my work and my family again. Thank you so much Kris!

No comments: