Wednesday, April 28, 2010

writers block


Well, it's hit me. Writers block. I have lots of things I would like to write about but fail to have the mental capacity to put anything into an interesting post worth reading. It's been a flurry of kitchen reno's, school decisions (yes, we finally made one) and a tantruming two year old. Every time I sit down to write something meaningful, my thought is interrupted by something, be it laundry, children, pot of water boiling over on stove, what have you. So, I'm taking a bit of a blogging break until this fog I am in lifts and I have something more meaningful to offer.

The kitchen looks amazing by the way. A lick of paint and some new light fixtures can bring forth a miracle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no need to write, just post before and after photos of the kitchen! You already had a great kitchen to start with.